Corporate Trainings

Training, Assessment, Recruitment, Counselling, Consulting, Technology
Companies Connect with Us for many reasons.......
But they all add up to one
Competitive Advantage
HR OutSourcing
Solutions Customized to Your Needs...
Select the Best Partners
1000s of Trainings
15 Years of Experience
100s of Trainers
Why Psyche Panacea ?
Across Industry
Pan India
Best ROI
Some of Our Clients

At Psyche Panacea you will discover apostles of innovative and breakthrough training methodologies in Indian Consultation and Corporate Trainings arena. Thinking out of the box is our forte, tailor-made solutions is our strong suit and  outperforming customer expectation is sacrosanct.

In last decade Psyche Panacea has established itself as preferred corporate training partner and trusted destination for management solutions. Clients have always known us as pioneers of training trends. With our ability to foresee challenges to come, our clients always find us ready to cater when the need arrives.

Our forte in Corporate Training is evident from an epitome about us:

  • Bellwether in Corporate Training and Development
  • More than one Million man days of Corporate  Trainings
  • Hundreds of Training Modules
  • Dozens of Versatile Trainers
  • More than a Decade of Experience
  • Tailor Made Modules for Corporate

Protected: Sahyog- Employee Assistance Program

There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Posted in Blog | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | Comments Off on Protected: Sahyog- Employee Assistance Program

Training of Trainers

TOT Training at Sagar (MP)
FacebooktwitterlinkedinmailContinue Reading...
Posted in Blog | Comments Off on Training of Trainers

Pan India Psyche Panacea Training

TOT Training at Vishakhapatam
FacebooktwitterlinkedinmailContinue Reading...
Posted in Blog | Comments Off on Pan India Psyche Panacea Training

Impact of Soft Skills / Corporate Trainings on Bottom Line

Soft Skills Gap

  • Skills gap is a signficant gap between an organization’s current capabilities and the skills it needs to achieve its goals.
  • Despite a large pool of unemployed workers, employers continue to struggle to find skilled talent to fill the growing number of job openings in the country.

Why does Soft Skills Gap Exist?

  • A mass of retiring employees, combined with the young workforce’s waning interest and deficit of corporate training programs in general, have contributed to the industry’s growing skills gap.
  • The top reason for the skills gap is that the skills of the workforce don’t match company strategy, goals, markets, or business models.

How Corporate Trainings Can Help

See the Complete Presentation Here …

Impact of Soft Skills Trainings on Bottom Line

FacebooktwitterlinkedinmailContinue Reading...
Posted in Articles, Blog | Comments Off on Impact of Soft Skills / Corporate Trainings on Bottom Line

Importance of Soft Skills Trainings

 On an average, out of 100 per cent eligibility/performance criteria of a company for a job or promotion, only up to 25 per cent comprises the technical skills and the experience whereas the remaining 75 per cent comprises of the soft skills like leadership skills, decision-making skills, team work, strategic thinking etc. In Canada, only 33 per cent of employees are possessing the required soft skills for the job according to the senior executives whereas the remaining 67 per cent are lacking those skills and this is not so different in remaining part of the world. This is mainly due to the lack of the soft skills trainings which is very important for an employee or a student to compete with the growing competition.

The soft skills trainings help to improve the personal attributes of the people who enhance the person’s job performance, individual interactions and the career prospects.

For example there are many speeches given by different public speakers which are extremely good but the speeches that gain our attention are very few. The main reason for this is their soft skills and the kind of training they have on the soft skills.

Soft skills trainings help accompany hard skills which help the organization to use the technical expertise to the full advantage. The dynamics in the work company are very important and cannot be ignored which include the acts like presentation ideas, listening, honest work environment, resolving conflict etc. These might be existing in most of the employees but can be developed to the maximum only through the soft skills trainings. These skills not only help in developing themselves but in the overall development of the organization.

Some of the most important skills obtained through soft skills trainings are communication skills, work ethics, decision making, problem solving and teamwork etc.… Continue Reading...

Posted in All, Articles, Soft Skills Trainings | Tagged , , | Comments Off on Importance of Soft Skills Trainings

What Are Soft Skills ?

It is an interesting fact to note that most people often get confused between the terms ‘Soft Skills’ and ‘Communication Skills’. Soft Skills are  part and parcel of a person’s Emotional Intelligence, a combination of various characteristics like personality traits, language, social graces etc. that showcase the relationships with the other people whereas the communication skill is the effective way of communicating with the people verbally and non-verbally through gestures, facial expressions etc. Soft skills are broad and communication skills are just a part of it.

Soft skills is a term which is recent in origin, even most of the dictionaries do not have the entry of the term soft skills. There are many definitions that try to define soft skills in different ways. For example:

It is defined as the characteristics of the person’s relationships with other people like interpersonal skills and character traits and they are considered to be complementary to the hard skills.

Soft skills are a collection of the positive, personal attributes and the competencies to enhance the job performance, relationships and the value to market.

Soft skills defines the personality of a person and what kind of person he is rather than what all knowledge he has. It is not easy to acquire the soft skills or rather change them.

Hard skills may be necessary to help you get an interview call but soft skills are the must to get interview call converted. Soft skills being intangible cannot be taught easily whereas hard skills can be easily obtained by reading a book or attending a lecture. Some of the soft skills include accountability, creativity, leadership, ambition, ability to teach, and reliability. We can identify the soft skills in the various phrases of job advertisements like “the applicant must be able to work in environments under pressure” or “the applicant must be a team player” etc.… Continue Reading...

Posted in All, Articles | Tagged , | Comments Off on What Are Soft Skills ?