Psyche Panacea’s employee counselling program focuses on the mental health issues revolving employees and management of problems such as stress, anxiety, work pressure, burnout etc. We assist employees in handling their grievances related to Mental Health, Work Stress, Family Stress, Boss-Subordinate relationship issues, Marital Issues etc., which affects their performance at work directly and indirectly. For EAP, Psyche Panacea develops a counselling cell in the company premises wherein our counsellor visits the company on a weekly basis and counsel the employees on one on one basis. By counselling them on these issue and helping them improve their mental health, we not only aid in improving employee productivity but also help in increasing their work motivation.
Statistics show that nearly half of the employees in India suffer from mental health problems, some of the major ones being depression and stress. This affects their work performance negatively and greatly reduces their productivity and happiness.
Some symptoms of depression in the working sector include:
- Mood-swings, anxiety, agitation and apathy
- Insomnia or sleeplessness
- Difficulty in waking up in the morning
- Lethargy and drowsiness, lack of interest in daily affairs
- Fatigue and tiredness resulting in slowness and inactivity
- Over-eating, or conversely, loss of appetite
- Unexplained aches and pains in the body
- Increased consumption of alcohol, tobacco and caffeine
- Suicidal tendencies
- Difficulty in focusing, taking more time to finish tasks
- Feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness and helplessness
Workload coupled with unrealistic expectations, lack of work-life balance and drastic lifestyle are the prime factors that trigger such psychological conditions. Through our personalized employee counselling program we make sure that our professional counsellors help the employees deal with their everyday problems and reduce and manage any work related stresses.
The program includes:
- Power sessions
- Group/Individual counselling sessions as per the appointments.
- Company assistance in follow ups and line up counselling sessions via help line no.
- Maintaining the records of Counselling sessions
- Necessary feedback mechanism
- Maintaining the follow ups with HR and Counselling cases