Date(s) - 11/08/2015
Why People Development is Must
This is high time that People Managers become People Developers. This ambitious program trains you to develop your people / team members/ department / organization to meet present and future challenges.
Continuous development keeps employees efficient, motivated, engaged, innovative and less prone to attrition.
This is a “Need of Day” Program for your Managers, HR, HODs and anybody interested in developing their teams.
- Graduate Participants from People Management to People Development.
- Empower Participants to Motivate their People for Development, Draw fool proof Development Strategies and Implement Flawlessly. Motivate>>>Develop>>>Engage>>>Sustain
- Train Participants to Develop their people for Present KRAs & Future Challenges.
- Equip with scientific tools to Monitor, Evaluate, Feedback, Reinforce and sustain development processes.
- Breaking the Silos around People Development
- People Development is Prescription not Choice.
- Why PD is taking a back seat and enormous costs associated with it.
- Developing a Result Oriented People Development Strategy
- Motivate- Create Intrinsic Motivation
- Develop- PD Tools and Techniques
- Engage – Make them Implement the Learnings
- Sustain- Keep it Ongoing and Automated
Motivate – Carrot is Always more Effective than Stick
- Motivation, Conditioning, Reinforcement, Incentives , Suggestibility, their Scheduling and Nesting.
- Creating the desire to Excel, Willingness and Passion to Outperform.
- Motivate People to set stretched Personal and Organizational Goals that are Achieved
- Master the Reinforcement Techniques to Motivate anyone, anytime, anywhere.
- Infusing Self Motivation to keep it ever lasting.
- The Science of Learning and Development Process
- The Memory Curve, The Cone of Learning- Keep the L&D Fast, people oriented and unforgettable.
- How and Why People Develop and why they not…(ALP)
- Different Strokes for Different Folks – Everyone learns differently at different pace through different senses.
- Whole Vs Part Developmental Strategies.
- Delegation Skills as a tool for People Development
- Feedback Giving Skills for a smooth Development Process.
- Monitoring & Evaluation techniques that Appreciates the Performers and Motivates others.
- People Development as an Engagement Strategy
- Tools to Keep the Process Ongoing
- Self Motivation and Self Management Tools
- Mass-Media Sites
- Communication and Others Apps
- Calendars and Automated Schedulers
Action Planning Exercise with Time Limits and Monitoring Processes…
40% PPT & Interactive ILT
35% GD, Exercises, Games
Know Your Trainer
Vikas Vats is an International Corporate Trainer and Organizational Psychologist. He is imparting Corporate Training for more than fifteen years.
To his credit he has..
1200 Days of Corporate-Training
His articles have been published & got quoted in various news papers, e.g., TOI, ET, Indian Express, Zee News, NDTV Profit, The Asian Age, The Tribune etc. and also got interviewed on NDTV and CNBC many times.
People who attended his workshops say: “ A Mesmerizing Experience”, “Very Informative”, “Well Absorbed”, “Easy solution to difficult situations”, “A trainer with multidimensions”, “Examples of day to day work /personal life”, “An Eye opening Session”, “Training never attended before ”, “Excellent Motivator”
|Investment||Plus Service Tax @ 14%|
|3 or More Delegates||10% Discount|
|6 or More Delegates||Pl contact|
|Register Before 25th July||5% “Eager to Learn” Discount|
Insha | Consultant | Psyche Panacea
308/2,Adjacent Country Inn,Old Delhi Road ,Gurgaon-122001,India